Bitfury USB Nano Fury II Bitcoin Miner 5gh/sec (SOLD OUT)
Up to 5 Gh/s USB Miner, highly dependent on hubs and cooling (see below)
- Each miner contains TWO Bitfury (Rev.1) ASIC Chips
- Super Easy Install - No additional drivers needed for most computers
- Requires BfgMiner 3.10.0 or later - http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/files/bfgminer/
- 3.7-4.1 Gh/s requires 1A(amp) per USB port, which is slightly more than USB 3.0 standard of .9A
- Overclockable - speed of 4.7-5.4 Gh/s at 53-55 bits - stability can reduce with increased speed - needs 1.5-1.8A per device. It is unlikely you will be able to utilize each port in a powered USB hub.
- Miners can exceed 5 Gh/s but have NOT been tested above BfgMiner oscillator settings of 55 bits. Running at higher speeds may damage the miner and will void the 30 day warranty.
- Light to medium air circulation required for speeds over 3.7-4.1 Gh/s. USB fans work very well.