SFARDS SF100 Dual Miner - 47MH LTC Miner & 1.7TH BTC Miner *Limited Quantity*
Ships from Toronto, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
**This miner does not include a power supply or Ethernet cable**
SFARDS Technology has successfully developed and produced the first FD-SOI 28nm SHA-256 (Bitcoin) and Scrypt (Litecoin) dual-mode mining chip SF3301. After more than one month evaluating, prototyping, and extreme-condition pressure testing, the first 28nm dual-mode miner, SFARDS SF100 is about to start mass production.
- Installed With 24 SF3301 Dual ASIC Chips
- Higher Hash rate Lower Consumption Longer Shelf Life
- More Flexible For Dual Mining Setting
- Over clocking or Under clocking Apply to More Scenarios
- Mine Bitcoin, Litecoin and over 100 more crypto currencies
- Pluggable hashing boards，easy for maintenance or disassembly
- Separated high current DCDC module, reusable design for future generations’ ASIC
|Technical Specifications||SHA-256（Bitcoin）||Scrypt（Litecoin, Dogecoin）|
|Effective Hash Rate||1700GHS ± 5%||54MHS ± 5%|
|Dual Mode Power Consumption||970W("at the wall")|
|Single Mode Power Consumption||710W("at the wall")||200W("at the wall")|
|Power Efficiency||0.42 W/GHS||3.7 W/MHS|
- ASIC：24 SF3301 Dual ASIC Chips （The First FD-SOI 28nm SHA-256 & Scrypt Dual ASIC Designed By SFARDS）
- Hashing Board： 3 boards，each board installed with 8 chips
- Dimensions: 430 x 191 x 178 (mm)
- Cooling System：Air Cooling
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Controller Board OS：Raspberry Pi installed with BitStellar（Former Wiibox Software）Controlled by Internet
- Rated Voltage Inpute：12V DC，6 PCIE Cables of 6 Pin are needed.
- Note: Power supply unit is not included; Power consumption may vary depending on your PSU efficiency.
SF100 dual-mode miner has 24 SF3301 chips that support the following modes:
1. Dual mining mode, Bitcoin hashing power 1700 GHS + Litecoin hashing power 47 MHS, the power consumption at wall of whole miner is 960W.
2. Bitcoin single mining mode: Hashing power 1700 GHS, power consumption 770W.
3. Litecoin single mining mode: Hashing power 47 MHS, power consumption 180W.
With 0.45W/GHS + 3.8W/MHS, the power efficiency of SF100 is showing really good potential. It is also possible to overclock to certain extent (Sha-256: 2 THS, Scrypt: 55 MHS). Based on recent Bitcoin and Litecoin price, a dual-mode SF100’s revenue is similat to that of a to a 2.8-3.2 THS pure Bitcoin miner, which makes it equivalent to 0.3-0.34W/GHS power efficiency when it is dual mining. Taking June 19th price for instance, one SF100 generates 4.2 USD from Bitcoin and 3.8 USD from Litecoin, or a total 8 USD per day (without the costs for electricity deducted).