NEW AntRouter R1-LTC - 1.3 MH/s LTC Miner / Wireless Networking Device (Coming Soon)
Ships from Toronto, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
- WiFi standard802.11g/n, 2.4G
- WiFi transmission rate150Mbps
- ASIC chip typeBM1485
- Hashrate of chip1.29MH/s
- Power consumption3.78W +2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- Mining power efficiency2.93 J/MH +2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- AC voltage input100-220V AC
- Input current0.2A
- USB charging port voltage5V
- Operating temperature0 - 40°C
- Storage temperature -40 - 85°C
- Operating humidity5%RH-95%RH,prevent condensation
- Product dimensions84.5mm(L) x 56.6mm(W) x 29mm(H)
- Weight148 grams
- Package dimensions110.5mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 40mm(H)
- Package weight216.8 grams
Many Scrypt coins, any pool
Tested for Litecoin but ready to mine other Scrypt coins
Although the R1-LTC has only been tested to mine Litecoin, it can theoretically mine any Scrypt coin! Furthermore, you can mine on any mining pool you choose, a significant enhancement over the earlier AntRouter R1.
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Pocket-size portable design
Surf the internet or mine from anywhere anytime!
The small and sturdy build of the R1-LTC makes it easy to carry in your pocket and set up wireless internet access wherever internet is available.
Litecoin miner and lottery
A WiFi router that mines a small yet steady stream of Litecoins
The R1-LTC’s power consumption is comparable to that of an average WiFi router yet, just by staying powered on like your existing WiFi router, it brings you a chance every 2.5 minutes to win 25 Litecoins!
Even if you don’t win the jackpot, you still continue to get a small steady stream of coins based on the network difficulty of the Scrypt coin being mined.
2.4G wireless router
Supports the 2.4G WiFi standard and a WiFi speed up to 150Mbps
R1-LTC is also a 2.4G wireless router that supports PPPoE, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption and a WiFi transmission rate of up to 150Mbps.