AntMiner U3 - 63 GH/s Bitcoin USB Miner *limited quantity*
AntMiner U3 - 63 GH/S - (Ships from Toronto, Canada.) Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
USB cable included. Easily connect to your computer by USB port.
(Does not include power supply.) Limited quantity remaining.
The refined design and small size of the U3 allow it to blend on any desk or shelf without standing out. Bitmain are committed to furthering the decentralization of the bitcoin network and providing quality products to consumers. In light of this, Bitmain is proud to announce its latest miner, the U3 USB miner. The U3 utilises 4 of Bitmain’s latest generation BM1382 chips.Scalable: Multiple U3 miners can be maintained by one controller running cgminer due to its USB port.
Hassle free: Setup consists of plugging in the USB and power cables and running Antminer CGMiner.
Cool: U3s remain cool and quiet due to its 80mm fan which quietly exhausts air out the side of the case.
Stable and Accurate: Based on the tried and tested BM1382 chip, the U3 is extremely stable and is able to run 24 hours a day without problems.
* Max Hash Rate: 63 GH/s ±5%
* Power Efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s on wall at 0.83V
* Voltage: DC 12V input, 6A
* Chip Quantity per unit: 4
* One 80mm fan
* Noise: ~25 DB at 25 °C ambient temperature
* Hashrate and VDD core voltage can be adjusted via cgminer command line
* USB connection
* 12V AC/DC power brick of 6A, but power line not included
* Certificate Compliance: FCC/CE
1) Power consumption: Quoted figures depend on your PSUs efficiency, the ambient temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2) PSU: You must provide your own power line to the power brick.
*For standalone use not connected to your computer - order the U3 miner along with AntRouter R1 - mining controller host for U3 miners (there is no computer required for this setup!)*