AntMiner S9 - NEW - (11.85TH/s - 14TH/s) Bitcoin Miner 16nm (0.098 Watt/GH) (Pre-Order/Limited QTY -SOLD OUT)
Ships from Toronto, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
Brand New 16nm Technology - EXTREMELY Limited Quantity - PRE-ORDER ONLY. NON-REFUNDABLE. May be from any S9 batch produced by the factory. There is no ability to specify a specific batch number for pre-order.
This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
1. Hash Rate: (From 11.85TH/s - 14.0TH/s ±10%)
2. Power Consumption: 1172W - 1375W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 550M - 650M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S9. One power supply support one S9.
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.