AntMiner S7-LN - 2.7 TH/s (LOW NOISE) Bitcoin Miner + PSU Bundle *SOLD OUT*
Ships from Greater Toronto Area, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
**This miner does not include the PSU (power supply). To start mining right away - you will need an Ethernet cable, Power Supply and a power cable for the PSU**
Latest Generation Mining! New Version 28nm with LOW NOISE. 3 Month Warranty.
**This miner includes the PSU (power supply). To start mining right away - all you will need is an Ethernet cable and a power cable for the PSU**
1. Hash Rate: 2.7 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 697W + 10% (at the wall, with Enermax, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH + 10%(at the wall, with Enermax, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 90x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 306mm(L)*150mm(W)*275mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 700M
11.PSU:1000W Enermax golden power supply
1. Power consumption figures will vary with the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is included, but the power cord is not included!! Please find one with at least 10A from your local market .There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required.
3.Connections of the power supply:Connect the AC plug to the power source,turn the power switch to the "一".If the power is still off ,please also press the Antminer-switch to the"一".Be sure the wire cable is connected to the Ethernet port before you power the miner on !!
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 7x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.