Ships from Greater Toronto Area, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
*Refurbished units - may have dust or cosmetic damage not affecting mining performance. Tested and working before shipping* Limited Quantity shipping in batches once per week.
**This miner does not include a PSU (power supply) or Ethernet cable**
Recommended PSU's: 1x AntMiner APW3-12-1600 PSU (205v+ only) or 2x Server-grade HP DPS-1200FB 900w/1200w PSU (110v+)
Save $50 when you bundle the AntMiner S7 with the APW-3 PSU - select bundle from drop down menu.
BITMAIN ANTMINER S7: with BM1385 chip
1. Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1293W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 700M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S7. One power supply support one S7.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
This machine is not only our most efficient ever, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S5, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production (the S5+ had a higher hashrate but was sold on a limited basis). At 0.25 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
ANTMINER S7 USER GUIDE - PDF - CLICK HERE
Check out our latest blog post: How to power the AntMiner S7 with 2x server PSU at 110v-120v.
Due to the volatile nature of Bitcoin markets, exchange rates and mining difficulty, prices on our Bitcoin mining products may change frequently, at any time, and without notice. We are unable to accept product returns (except for defective products sent for replacement only). Pre-Order items (not in stock) are non-refundable.