AntMiner R4 - NEW - 8TH/s Bitcoin Miner (Low Noise/Designed for home use). (Pre-Order/Limited Quantity). Shipping in February.
Ships from Greater Toronto Area, Canada. *Free Expedited shipping in Canada.
NEW BATCH PRE-ORDER Shipping by February 2017.
**This miner does not include the PSU (power supply). To start mining right away - you will need an Ethernet cable, Power Supply and a power cable for the PSU**
• Hash Rate: 8 TH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
• Power Consumption: 845W +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Noise level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35°C)
• Chip quantity per unit: 126 x BM1387
• Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
• Product size: 515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
• Package size: 610mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 340mm (H)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Network Connection: Ethernet
1. Each AntMiner R4 has 6 PCI-e connectors for +12V/15A DC STABLE input on hash boards and 1 PCI-e connector on the controller, all the 7 PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. Power supply unit is not included. The Antminer R4 can operate with APW5 as well as the APW3 power supply unit.
Due to the volatile nature of Bitcoin markets, exchange rates and mining difficulty, prices on our Bitcoin mining products may change frequently, at any time, and without notice. We are unable to accept product returns (except for defective products sent for replacement only). Pre-Order items (not in stock) are non-refundable.